Helping private equity firms and their portfolio companies maintain protection, is a team of professionals at Doeren Mayhew Insurance Group with a niche-focus on portfolio transactions. Our advisors have been relied on by private equity firms to combine our diverse experience in different industries with the technical insurance knowledge to help protect the assets of their portfolios.
We work closely with our valued business partners in order to:
- Evaluate the adequacy, coverage, limits, pricing and insurable risk exposures of target acquisition insurance programs.
- Insure fund-level liability exposures for general partners, outside directors, employment practices, and errors and omissions.
- Place and manage insurance programs for portfolio companies, and continue to serve as risk management advisor.
- Continue insurance due diligence support to portfolio companies for add-on acquisitions.
- Evaluate and manage aggregation strategies for entire insurance portfolio.
Recently our team of advisors assisted private equity firms evaluate targets’ insurance programs and secure adequate coverage to minimize risk exposure in a wide range of business segments, including:
- College campuses
- Commercial construction
- Commercial property
- Custom publishing
- Habitational property
- Aircraft airbag manufacturing
- Shopping centers
- Senior living facilities quarries
- Waste haulers